4.23.2009

Amazed

I didn't get the website done before the trip but said trip made me feel incredibly re-energized. We drove from the East Coast to San Francisco, CA and back and it was the most incredible journey I've ever taken. From the different landscapes we drove through, across, around and down to the random people we met and everything else I would do it all again in a heartbeat. I also now have over 1,000 photos to sort, some of which may eventually be for sale in some form or another.

Made a list of things that I want/need/must get done and have begun crossing things off. Tops on my list is getting my website finished, although that will have to be done in pieces over the next week or so.

---

TiLT


- my boyfriend and experiencing the following with him:

– driving through the Rocky Mountains,

– standing in the middle of a Redwood Forest and looking up,

– randomly finding this crappy little Route 66 Museum,

– San Francisco, – Carhenge (even in the freezing cold wind),

– the Musee Mecanique in San Francisco,

– driving CA 1 down the coast of California on a cliff by the ocean,

– Gatlinburg, TN and it’s insane combination of state fair and renaissance faire and art community,

and … the feeling that I would do it all again in a heartbeat.

.. also, the Pirate Tweets from Chris Moore.

No comments:

Post a Comment